Membership is open to all professional pest management industry associations within the specific region, and globally as associate members. Manufacturers, suppliers, industry consultants, trainers and academic institutions or individuals that provide a direct product or service to the professional pest management industry are also encouraged to participate as associate members or sponsors and will enjoy the support and fellowship of the FAOPMA community.
Membership fees / annual fees would be based on the size of each member (such information is collected from each new member through their submission of "Membership Application Form" and to be updated by each old member annually through submission of "Member Information Update Sheet". They are categorized into four tiers as below:
- Associate members - US$200.00 per annum.
- Country members with less than 100 company members - US$400.00 per annum.
- Country members with less than 600 company members - US$800.00 per annum.
- Country members with over 600 company members - US$1,200.00 per annum.
How to Apply
To apply for membership, please click the "Join Now" button below and follow the instruction step by step to complete the online registration. You need to prepare following documents in order to complete your online registration
- Copy of society registration certificate
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- Association brochure / Annual report
- Copies of membership certificates of organisations / bodies
- Two Reference letters with name, position, company, contact details and signatures
Submit Application Offline
Click here to download the Membership Application form and return us a completed form and supporting documents for the process.
For enquiries about membership, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.